Start of Registration: July 1st, 2023
Full Paper Submission Deadline:
July 31st, 2023 August 15th, 2023
Notification of Acceptance:
September 12th, 2023 September 19th, 2023
Final Full Paper Submission: October 16th, 2023
ICKM/CIKI2023: November 22th – 24th, 2023
Submission of papers will be exclusively through: easychair;
- Accepted papers MUST be submitted at the PROCEEDINGS site: https://proceeding.ciki.ufsc.br/
Submission of papers will be exclusively through: easychair;
- Papers must be formatted using the template: Portuguese_template | English_template | Spanish_template
- Papers may be submitted in Portuguese, Spanish, or English;
- Each author will have, at most, FIVE papers accepted for publication.
- Each registration in the event will lead to one article submission.
- Authors with more than one article accepted will receive a 50% discount on the registration fee for each of the others accepted article;
- Inclusions/exclusions of new authors will not be accepted after submission to the system;
- The accepted papers for publication must have, at least, one of the authors registered and present at the event;
- This conference uses the double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
- The certificate of participation will only be granted to those authors who attend ICKM/CIKI2023;
- Papers should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) for citations and references;
- The best papers will be indicated for the fast track and special issue of the event partners’ qualified magazines;
- In case of doubt, authors should write to (e-mail to be informed) highlighting the subject: SUBMISSION OF PAPERS;
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference;
- The paper should be between 10 and 15 pages. The maximum number of pages should include figures, tables, references, the authors identification page, and any attached files.
August, 15th – Deadline Extended
Papers will only be included in the proceedings if one of the authors is registred before October 15th
Last Update: 06/07/2023
ICKM.CIKI2023 has the cross-cutting theme “Bridges to the Knowledge Society” to promote dialogue between different stakeholders for the co-production and dissemination of scientific and technological knowledge.
The selected topics below show the need to overcome barriers and promote dialogue and collaboration between different areas of knowledge, as well as between different sectors of society. This is fundamental for the progress in several areas, from education, safety, and health to industry and economy.
The topics are grouped into major themes for the articles’ evaluation and should be informed during the submission process.
|KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING AND COMPUTING|
|KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SCIENCE|
|KNOWLEDGE MEDIA AND EDUCATION|
|KNOWLEDGE AND MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE, TRANSFORMATION AND INNOVATION|
|KNOWLEDGE ORGANIZATIONS AND SOCIETY|
|KNOWLEDGE GOVERNANCE AND LEARNING|
Following suggested topics of interest, but papers do not need to be restricted to them:
|KNOWLEDGE, ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING, AND INNOVATION GOVERNANCE||History and Evolution of Knowledge Governance; Multilevel Governance; Learning and Knowledge Governance Models; The Organizational Ecosystem Shared Governance; Transferring Learning into Practice; Neolearning, and others|
|KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY & REPRESENTATION||Data and Web Mining, Text Analysis; Data Visualization and Computational Linguistics; Meta Data and Organization of Networked Resources; Learning Resource and Usability Studies, and others|
|KM IN SOCIETY||Knowledge Society & the Knowledge-Economy; Smart Cities and Innovation; Indigenous Knowledge Management; Social and Ethical Issues; Green Knowledge Initiatives; social media and Knowledge sharing; Information Overload and Misinformation, and others|
|KM OF MOBILE COMPUTABLE KNOWLEDGE IN LIBRARIES||Technical Infrastructure: Standards and Policies to Ensure Quality and Trust; Sustainability for Mobilization and Digital Inclusion; Knowledge Repositories and Data Warehousing; Digital Curation & Document/ Records Management; Archival Management & Web Archiving; Cloud Computing, and others|
|HEALTH: KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY AND SHARING||Abuse and mental health; Health disparity; Health Behavior; Effects of digital divide on individual’s mental health; Health information seeking; Knowledge management in healthcare; Telehealth, Telemedicine, Health, and others|
|KNOWLEDGE COMMONS AND |
|Data Science and Data Analytics; Mobilizing Computable Biomedical Knowledge; Big Data Analytics and Data Warehousing; Privacy & Security Issues; Data Management Challenges, and others|
|KM IN ORGANIZATIONS||KM Practices; Project Management; Social Networks and Knowledge Sharing; Competitive and Business Intelligence; Intellectual Capital and Return on Investment; Data Analytics; Business Analytics; Knowledge Enterprise; Knowledge Workers; Knowledge Management Systems; User-Interface, and others|
|KM IN INFORMATION SCIENCE & ORGANIZATION||Information Architecture, Design, and Analysis; Information Retrieval, Usability, UX, and HCI; Taxonomies and Ontology; Information Representation and Visualization; Information Privacy and Security; Information Policy and Ethics, and others|
|KM FOR DIGITAL TWINS IN ARTIFICIAL ENVIRONMENTS||Artificial Intelligence; Digital production; Transhuman workspaces; KM for artificial Life; Creation of Social Realities; Simulation; Social Behavior; Knowledge Sharing between intelligent digital twins; Cooperation between Humanoids, and others|
|KNOWLEDGE FOR DEVELOPMENT||Knowledge Management supporting the agenda 2030 and the SDGs; Knowledge Management in Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships; Knowledge Ecosystems and Knowledge Partnerships; National Knowledge Agendas, Sector Knowledge Management Strategies; Knowledge Certification (ISSO), and others|
The complete ICKM.CIKI2023 conference proceedings will be published by the University of Santa Catarina and the North Texas (UNT) digital library, under the organization of EGC – graduate program in engineering and knowledge management.
High quality research paper submitted to the conference will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Information and Knowledge Management (JIKM – Qualis A3) and of the International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Management (IJKEM – Qualis B1) and will compete for the award for best articles.
If you have any doubts or need more information, please write to us: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on social media for more information and to keep up to date.